Feeling lucky? We’re giving you the chance to discover the many charms of the Emerald Isle!
JK O’Donnell’s Irish Ale House will give away a trip for two to Ireland in its “2019 Passport to Ireland Sweepstakes.” To enter, simply stop by the pub and receive a “stamp” on your “passport.” Five stamps equals one entry into the sweepstakes. See below for official sweepstakes rules.
This promotion will begin on January 17, 2019 at 11 AM and will run through March 15, 2019 at 11:59 PM. The winner will be announced at 3 PM on March 17, 2019 at JK O’Donnell’s, 121 West Wayne St., Fort Wayne, Indiana, 46802. Must be present to win.
The seven-day trip will include:
- Round trip airfare for two
- Six nights’ accommodation
- Daylong tour of the west of Ireland
- Guinness Storehouse tour
- Irish Whiskey Museum tickets
- Jameson Distillery tour
Stop by on January 17th to get registered, or sign up online here.
Official rules for the J.K. O’Donnell’s Passport to Ireland Sweepstakes
January 17 – March 15, 2019
- No purchase necessary.
- Enter the Passport to Ireland Sweepstakes “Sweepstakes” in person, online at jkodonnells.com, or by mail. To enter by mail, print your name and complete address on a plain 3”x5” card or piece of 3”x5” paper, and send it to: Passport to Ireland Sweepstakes, J.K. O’Donnell’s, 121 West Wayne Street, Fort Wayne, IN 46802. One card postmarked per day, five postcards equals one entry.
- Illegible or incomplete entries are void. All completed entries will be entered to win the Sweepstakes by random drawing.
- To enter the Sweepstakes: Come eat and drink and enjoy J.K. O’Donnell’s at our downtown location in Fort Wayne to receive your passport “stamp.” Talk to your server about setting up an account on the website identified on the bottom of your receipt. One stamp can be earned for each receipt. Stamps are limited to on per day per household. Five stamps is equal to one entry.
- J.K. O’Donnell’s is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected or damaged mail.
- Entry Deadline is March 15, 2019. Entries submitted by mail must be postmarked by this date to be eligible for the drawing.
- The Passport to Ireland Sweepstakes is open to residents of Indiana, 21 years of age or older. Employees of J.K. O’Donnell’s, their subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, independent judging firms and their respective family members and/or those living in the same household are not eligible to win.
- All entries in any form become the property of J.K. O’Donnell’s.
- All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where restricted or otherwise prohibited by law.
- The drawing to select a winner will be conducted by an independent entity whose decision is final.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- The grand prize with a total approximate value of $5000.00 is a getaway for 2 people to: Dublin, Ireland. The prize package includes: airfare for two up to $2500; six (6) nights’ accommodations; and various tour packages. Travel dates will be coordinated with the winner.
- The prize will be awarded on or about March 17, 2019. The exact date, time, and place of the random drawing will be posted conspicuously at J.K. O’Donnell’s, 121 West Wayne Street, Fort Wayne, IN 46802 and on our website. Winner must be present at the time of the drawing to claim the prize.
- All federal, state, and local taxes are the winner’s sole responsibilities.
- Acceptance of prize offered constitutes permission to use the winner’s name and/or likeness for advertising and trade without further compensations unless prohibited by law.
- The names of the winners may be obtained after January 1, 2020 by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Winner, Passport to Ireland Sweepstakes, J.K. O’Donnell’s, 121 West Wayne Street, Fort Wayne, IN 46802.
- No Transfer or substitution of prize permitted.
- By entering the Sweepstakes, Entrant agrees to waive any liability against, to hold harmless and to indemnify J.K. O’Donnell’s, and its respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, governors, employees and agents against any and all claims, liability, damages or causes of actions (however named or described), with respect to or arising out of (i) entrant’s participation in the promotion, (ii) the receipt or use of the prize awarded herein, or (iii) any loss, damage, expense suffered by Winner related to the Prize incurred by Winner associated with air travel, lodging, transportation, food or other extra expense.